Annapolis Boat Shows An Annapolis Tradition Since 1970
The 1970 debut of the United States Sailboat Show in Annapolis, Maryland marked a new concept — the first in-water sailboat show in the country. Today the Annapolis Boat Shows has an unsurpassed reputation for offering the most comprehensive boating exhibitions in the industry.
Each of our boat shows give boaters the unique opportunity to board and inspect virtually every new model on the market, make side-by-side comparisons, and talk to industry representatives about all aspects of buying and owning a boat. Exhibitors are highly motivated to put you in the boat of your dreams at the best possible price. In addition, one can shop from a vast display of boating products and services — everything from financing and insurance to electronics and foul weather gear. It’s always a fun and informative day exploring boats and boat supplies.
- Sheila Jones, General Manager
- Julie Hare, Sales/Marketing
- Peter Alexander, Operations Manager
- Ryan Gullang, Communications Coordinator/Program Manager
- Kirsten Neumann, Administrative Services Specialist
- Tara Flanagan, Educational Coordinator
- Liz Powell, Employment Coordinator
Annapolis Boat Shows, Inc.
110 Compromise Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone: (410) 268-8828